We have great news!
We are expanding and looking for a Communications Officer with exceptional media and interpersonal skills.
- Build and lead NGO media relations;
- Create outreach and promotional media;
- Coordinate creative service providers, including for the production of graphic, web, video, written, and other promotional material;
- Expand and maintain NGO social media presence;
- Help promote the NGO to new and broader audiences;
- Organize and host public educational events;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Energy and creativity!
- A degree in media, journalism, or PR helpful;
- Fluency in English required, must have excellent written English;
- Proven experience in similar position with CSO;
- Familiarity with the creation of dynamic social media and web content;
- Graphic design and media production skills desired;
- An interest in democracy and human rights issues a big plus!
Please send your CVs, 3 references, motivation letters and writing samples to email@example.com
Join our ambitious and dynamic team to build democracy and human rights in Ukraine!